After We Leave…
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19 infection. The CDC believes the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus and recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent from spreading. Here are a few things that you can do after a treatment by Saftee Solutions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear to be sick
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, then wash your hands thoroughly
- Clean and apply disinfectant to commonly touched objects and surfaces
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Use a sanitizing spray on all frequently used items such as doorknobs, counters, phones, tablets, computers, including keyboards, credit card terminals, tables, etc.
Proper infection control techniques for COVID-19 or any other communicable disease requires diligent and ongoing disinfection procedures. Creating effective and habitual disinfection procedures which include those described above as well as those services provided by Saftee Solutions will help to reduce the risk of infection of your staff and customers.